The BLU Group is looking for a creative, strategic, and highly motivated Digital Marketing Specialist. This amazing person will work with our team and clients to plan and execute our digital marketing efforts with a primary focus on PPC, SEO, social media, e-mail, website analytics, and reporting.
Primary job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with our team and clients to develop marketing strategies for digital channels including e-mail, web, PPC, and social media.
- Establish goals and metrics for each digital channel focused on growth and overall business objectives.
- Identify target audiences and develop a strategy to communicate and engage with these audiences.
- Create and execute multi-channel campaigns in coordination with other marketing team members.
- Coordinate content creation with the graphic designers for all digital marketing campaigns.
- Manage and frequently communicate a social media content calendar for The BLU Group and our clients’ digital channels.
- Analyze and interpret campaign performance to optimize and report overall results utilizing various reporting software including Google Analytics.
- Manage The BLU Group’s and our clients’ websites to update content, create landing pages, and enhance the overall user experience.
- Manage The BLU Group’s and our clients’ SEO program with a primary focus on increasing SERPs for specific keywords in specific areas.
- 3+ years of digital marketing and website experience.
- Knowledge and proven experience with online paid advertising channels like Google ads, Bing, Yahoo, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
- Experience using web analytics tools including Google Analytics for the purposes of tracking campaign results.
- Experience with managing a website with CMS systems (WordPress preferred).
- Experience with SEO management as it relates to rankings and sales/conversions.
- Detail orientated with the ability to balance multiple projects and responsibilities.
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Work collaboratively and efficiently in a team environment across many departments.
- Ability to define opportunities and problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts, and make valid conclusions; possess excellent math skills.
- Be an organized individual with the ability to plan and prioritize work efficiently.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
Benefits and Perks
The environment at The BLÜ Group is one of creativity, inspiration, and drive. After a busy work week (or even day), we like to kick-back with a beer (or glass of wine), eat out downtown, take field trips, and hang out with co-workers all to unwind and appreciate the good work that’s been done. Some of our perks include:
- Great team that always pushes one another to be better and do better
- Bonuses paid based on individual performance and agency profitability
- 3 weeks of PTO to start + 7 paid holidays
- 4-day work week (Fridays off!)
- Simple IRA with company match
- Company paid parking spot in ramps
- Happy hours and parties (not always paid by the boss!)
- Educational sessions, trade shows, exclusive conferences, and agency events
It all depends on your experience and what you can bring to the agency and our clients. Minimum starting salary of $40,000.
We’re looking for someone with experience, but will consider new graduates with the right background and a great attitude. Think you have what it takes? E-mail your resume and cover letter to Tony Roberts.