The Media Planner/ Buyer will be responsible for working with clients, media representatives, and internal teams to plan, buy, and traffic digital and traditional media. This energetic individual has the ability to ingest enormous amounts of research and data, apply it to media planning, and clearly and succinctly communicate the plan to internal and external partners. The candidate will be a self-starter who is interested in the opportunity to help shape the agency’s media capabilities and educate the team.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3+ years media planning experience (agency experience preferred)
- Strong mathematical abilities required
- Proficient in using standard media research and planning tools – Nielsen, DoubleClick, etc…
- Familiar with digital media trends and tools such as programmatic, real time bidding, retargeting, etc. . .
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experienced with Google Analytics
Benefits and Perks
The environment at The BLÜ Group was created to provide ease, well-being, inspiration, and creativity. After a busy work week (or even day), we like to kick-back with a beer, eat out downtown, take field trips, and hang out with co-workers all to unwind and appreciate the good work that’s been done. Some of our perks include:
- Great team that always pushes one another to be better and do better
- Bonuses paid based on individual performance and agency profitability
- 3 weeks of PTO to start + 7 paid holidays
- Flexible schedule from an understanding agency owner
- Simple IRA with company match
- Company paid parking spot in ramps
- Happy hours and parties (not always paid by the boss!)
- Well-stocked fridge
- Educational sessions, trade shows, exclusive conferences, and agency events
Think you have what it takes to help our clients grow and our agency succeed? Send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org.