Hiring: Digital Marketing Specialist
What we’re looking for
The BLÜ Group is looking for a creative, strategic, and highly motivated Digital Marketing Specialist. This amazing person will work with our team and clients to plan and execute our digital marketing efforts with a primary focus on PPC, SEO, social media, e-mail, website analytics, and reporting.
Primary job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with our team and clients to develop marketing strategies for digital channels including e-mail, web, PPC, and social media.
- Establish goals and metrics for each digital channel focused on growth and overall business objectives.
- Identify target audiences and develop a strategy to communicate and engage with these audiences.
- Create and execute multi-channel campaigns in coordination with other marketing team members.
- Coordinate content creation with the graphic designers for all digital marketing campaigns.
- Manage and frequently communicate a social media content calendar for The BLU Group and our clients’ digital channels.
- Analyze and interpret campaign performance to optimize and report overall results utilizing various reporting software including Google Analytics.
- Manage The BLU Group’s and our clients’ websites to update content, create landing pages, and enhance the overall user experience.
- Manage The BLU Group’s and our clients’ SEO program with a primary focus on increasing SERPs for specific keywords in specific areas.
- 3+ years of digital marketing and website experience.
- Knowledge and proven experience with online paid advertising channels like Google ads, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
- Experience using web analytics tools including Google Analytics 4 for the purposes of tracking campaign results.
- Experience with managing a website with a CMS (WordPress preferred).
- Experience with SEO management as it relates to keywords, rankings, and more.
- Detail-orientated with the ability to balance multiple projects and responsibilities.
- Highly self-motivated because we don’t micro-manage at BLÜ.
- Work collaboratively and efficiently in a team environment.
- Ability to define opportunities and problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts, and make valid conclusions.
- Be organized with the ability to plan and prioritize work efficiently.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
The environment at The BLÜ Group is one of creativity, inspiration, and drive. After a busy work week (or even day), we like to kick-back with a beer (or glass of wine), eat out downtown, take fun trips, and hang out with co-workers all to unwind and appreciate the good work that’s been done. Some of our perks include:
- Great, friendly team that pushes one another to be better and do better
- 4-day work week (Fridays off!)
- 3 weeks of PTO to start + 7 paid holidays
- Bonuses paid based on individual performance and agency profitability
- Simple IRA with company match
- Company paid parking spot in ramps
- Happy hours and agency parties
- Educational sessions, trade shows, and conferences
It all depends on your experience and what you can bring to the agency and our clients. Minimum starting salary of $45,000.
We’re looking for someone with experience, but will consider new graduates with the right background and a great attitude.
If you believe you are the right fit and are eager to be a part of The BLÜ Group’s dynamic team, send your resume and cover letter to Tony Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is not a remote position so only apply if you are able to work in beautiful downtown La Crosse, Wisconsin.
The BLÜ Group is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.